Bilingual Customer Care Coordinator
At One Call Care Management we support the Workers Compensation Industry's goal of assisting patients’ maximum rehabilitation and timely return to work. We are now hiring a Customer Care Coordinator.
As the Customer Care Coordinator you will coordinate patient care as well as delivering the highest customer service for all parties. You will serve as the primary contact for coordination of care and patient issues, and escalate more technical or medical-related issues to the proper department.
Come meet our hiring managers in person from 10am-2pm on Tuesday, July 10th. Click "Apply now" for the location address.
• High school diploma or GED is required; college degree (AA/BA/BS) is a plus!
• Successful customer service/retail/sales work experience required.
• Provide support to business by coordinating care to workers compensation patients via the telephone and/or Internet (e.g. instant message, email).
• Handle inquiries and resolve simple and basic issues, ordering medical supplies, scheduling appointments, or managing visits & referral intake process.
• For product or service-related issues, will move patient to appropriate department.
• Utilize available resources to research and identify vendors, products, pricing and healthcare information needed to staff referrals in timely manner in accordance with physician orders and customer expectations.
• Create and transmit purchase orders and affiliated documents in accordance with vendor contracted rates, state fee schedules, state rules & regulations, and carrier contracts.
• Bilingual-English and Spanish needed for some open positions.
• Above-average communications and interpersonal relationship skills required.
• Strong critical thinking skills.
• Must have a positive attitude.
• Must be dependable, flexible, adaptable.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.